10 reasons why you just cannot hate ice-creams
Summer or winter, who doesn’t love to indulge in an ice-cream? Everyone loves a scoop of this frozen treat irrespective of the season, day, or time. Here are 10 reasons why you simply cannot hate ice-creams.
- A flavour for everyone – You may be a fan of paan flavour, or chocolate, or vanilla, cookie-cream, some fruit-flavour, or some hybrid flavour. No matter your preferences, there’s one flavour out there for everyone!
- No season for ice-cream – This dessert is a perfect treat for any season, edible all the year round.
- Stress-buster – Feeling low or lonely? Ice-cream can lift up your mood and make your sadness go away, one bite at a time!
- No time is the right time – You can eat your favourite ice-cream at any time of the day or night, and anywhere you like
- A type for all – Not just flavours, the way they serve ice-creams is a treat in itself. Cup, cone, double cone, and many more
- Easy to make – Ice-creams are extremely easy to prepare at home. So, if you’re the chef-type or prefer home-made ice-cream, this is the easiest and tastiest treat to make at home
- Soothes the throat – Ice-creams are great contributors to soothe your throat and body as well, when you want to beat the heat
- Great with anything – Ice-cream and brownies, ice-cream with biscuits, ice-cream with nuts, ice-cream with fruits. Whatever you name it, ice-creams go great with everything
- Long shelf-life – Ice-creams come with a long shelf-life so that you can store them in the freezer and can sneak into it and can enjoy it time and again, whenever you crave for it
- Easily to serve – Unlike other fancy desserts, ice-creams are easily available at all grocery stores and ice-cream parlours and are an easy-to-serve treat when you have folks visiting you on any festive or regular days
Leave a Comment