Nov 11, 2020
Ice-creams, chocolates, milkshakes; these aren’t just names of desserts. These are every child’s fantasy food items and every adult’s secret go-to dessert as well when they feel low or lonely. Milkshakes, especially, are rich in milk and flavour and are a treat to children as well as adults. We’ve listed down a few milkshake recipes for you that you can prepare in just a few minutes with basic and minimal ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen or your local grocery store. These recipes make for 1 serving. You may alter the quantities of milk to make the milkshake thicker or more fluid-like, as per your preferences.
1. Vanilla Milkshake – Blend 1 scoop of ice cream, ¼ cup milk, 1 tsp vanilla essence. Top it up with some chocolate chips or syrup
2. Oreo Milkshake – Blend 1 packet of Oreo cookies/biscuits in about 2 cups milk and add 1 tsp of vanilla essence. You may add a scoop of vanilla essence on top or blend it as well if you want a rich and thick milkshake
3. Strawberry Milkshake – Blend 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream, 1 cup of fresh strawberries and 1/4 cup of milk
4. Chocolate Milkshake – Blend 1 scoop chocolate ice-cream, ¼ cup cream and 3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
5. Chocolate Banana Milkshake – Blend 1 scoop chocolate ice-cream, ¼ cup milk and 2 frozen bananas
6. Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake – Simply add ½ cup peanut butter to the chocolate banana milkshake recipe mentioned above
7. Cookies & Cream Milkshake – Soften 1 cup chocolate wafer cookies in about ¼ cup milk and then blend it with 1 big scoop of vanilla ice cream
8. Mocha Milkshake – Blend 1 cup coffee ice-cream, 1 cup chocolate ice cream, 2 tablespoon milk and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
9. Nutella Milkshake – Blend 2 scoops vanilla ice-cream with ½ cup Nutella and ¼ cup milk
10. Mocha Hazelnut Milkshake – Blend 1 cup vanilla ice cream with ½ cup chocolate ice-cream, ½ cup coffee ice-cream, ¼ cup milk, 1/4 cup Nutella and 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
So next time you feel like treating yourself or your loved ones and don’t have much time on hand, you know what you can prepare in a snap!